stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

This is gonna be fun!!!!!!!

well, now i'm just like everybody else, i have a blog too. Oh well, this is gonna be fun. Anyway, just got back from a b-day party (lots o' fun-we all went CRAZY)

This week: In Biology we made our own ginger ale (i staid away from it). it was funny to watch peoples reactions when tasting theirs. Grades closed Friday and i kinda don't want to see my grade.......it might be bad in Spanish......but maby not. I hope not cause then I wouldn't be able to do drama and i like the parts that I play (a casette tape and a helper to the tooth fairy-sounds weird, but the parts are fun)

Anyway, i g2g, hope to see everybody soon
Mary

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'm so glad that now you have a bolg

Im your first comment ever isn't this cool?

I hope so

see you

later

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Mary said...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Jess-Beast said...

HI MARY!

Why are you taking Spanish- TAKE LATIN- it is beautiful and fun- and not actually a spoken language!'

Sorry- this is my Latin plug!

Nice to see you bloggin'- and I officially name your blog: Alephemia (Al-ae-feem-i-a).

My blog's name is Herbert!

Yay for random!

~Jess^_^

P.S. Happy daylight savings!!!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

thanx for the reply jess. i am taking spanish because it is fun.....well, my class is anyway. Love the new name

Mary

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Myles said...

I took Spanish, but I got stuck with lamers. I would suggest Latin too but if Spanish is cool so be it

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home