stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Friday, December 09, 2005

YEAHNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drama performances went GREAT

Courus/band concert went GREAT

and guess what else........
















I got into districts!!!!!!!!!!!

AND tomorrow, I'm gonna go see WICKID (I am SOOOOOOOOO angry that some you don't get to go-it sux..........i only put it in because everything is going great when I thought everything was gonna be a desaster (probably spelled it wrong)

AND today was a snow day and I was sposed to to have a verb quiz in spanish......so I'm not tooooo syked about making it up on Monday cause mondays are my worst days in school like everybody elses.......but still....It's a snow day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, I hope to see everyone soon

Mary

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

You're fine - your blog is here. Refresh your page and all will be well. And, yayayayay Wicked!!!!! *Joyful dance at the desk*

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Mary said...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It was fantabulus.......slap me if I ever use that word again

Mary

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

Wicked was sooooooo great!!!!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home