stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's been a while

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...............I've been busy........and when I haven't been busy, I've been reading (Tamora Pierce books are the BEST)
I had a good Chistmas.........Got pretty much all the stuff I wanted.
Went to Grammys a few days later.....it was soooooooooo much fun to be there, although now that everybody left......everybody got sick (not the Rumrills........yet). By the way......for the North Carolina Hoopers (if you read this at all) Thank You sooooooooooooooo much for the movies, i've watched Tarzan about a hundred times.
I also had a good new years.......not much more to say about that.
Yesturday, mom and i went to the mall. We had a good time. A little while before we left, we stopped at the cookie-place-thing (Mrs. Fields). There was a family over there with the cutist boy ever!! He kept running up to us, occasionaly another person. He showed us his book, started throwing/drooping his book, and when his parents gave him a piece of cookie to eat, he came over and he showed us that too. By the way, this was a young kid, he was somewhere between 1 and 2 I'd say, but then again......I'm not an expert on babies.

Well, that's the end of our story, until next time,
Mary

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

that sounds so cute

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Mary said...

It was............the kid was...awwwwwww

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home