stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Everyone's Out to get me!!!!!!!!!!

Today, durring one of my classes (don't worry, I was done with my work and had nothing to do) I was checking mine and everyone else's blogs (keep in mind that my friends were also done and was watching me do this). Well, when I got to Sam's (boy-not librarian) blog, this is what I see.........

"In recent news I found out from Lauran(<--- spelt wrong.... I know it....) that Mary has a crush on me.... ZOMG. Though this really isn't REcent recent news, I felt as though I should throw it out there so it would be known to Mary that Lauran told me this. I wanna see her get her Just-desserts. Now that she did anything wrong, just that I like seeing people getting thwacked around by other people (who are enraged). It was weird hearing it from Lauran, considering she tells NO truth, except when it's gonna cause someone some sort of discomfort. But when Ross came in and comfirmed, I knew it was true... But I can't say that yet. And if it turns out I posted this (maybe) lie, I'll get an ass-whoopin from The-One-Of-Bruising-Slaps. I fear for my safty..."

........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, just to let everyone know.........
ever since last year when Sam and I both got the parts of McBeth and Lady McBeth (I think I spelled that wrong, but anyway) people have been calling us the new Katie and Myles...........and I do NOT have a crush on him. If you look at my first comment of his blog, it sounds like I am rushing and nervous.....well that's because my friends were reading it with me.........and they know who Sam is and how good of friends we are, so they were acting like everybody else......ANNOYING

.........anyway, so I called Lauren to ask her why she would tell Sam that. She told me that her and Ross.......and I'm pretty sure a couple of other people too.......are trying to get me and Sam together.........GRRRRRRRR...........oh and by the way, Sam is right (1)tommorrow, Lauren and Ross are getting punched in the face (maby not......but they will be tortured) (2) Sam is getting smacked because he should of told me that Lauren toled him rather than saying it on his blog where everyone can see

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go punch a pillow to practice for tomorow

Mary
P.S. laugh and comment away, I know you want to.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Hello Katie...achem...Mary...you're helping to spread the rumers too, you know, by posting that on your blog too!! But thanks for posting it...it was entertaining. I just saw Lindsey and Patrick's other show tonight (because my dad is in it too) it was really good. I really need to find a way to see your show.

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Laurel said...

just do what myles does when we tell him he's going to marry katie: he smiles really big and goes "yeah, sure, me and katie" it's less provoking than resistance. resistance is futile!

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Mary said...

I know that posting it spread the rumers worse, but I had to explain in case my family read Sam's blog.

Now that I think about it, I think from now on I will do what Katie and Myles do, just laugh about it, cause recently I have found out that resistance makes people point and laugh at you more

Well, I have to go now.......I am reading an exciting new book series called "The Dragonriders of Pern" by Anne McCaffrey, see you all sometime

Mary

6:50 PM

 
Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Poor poor pitful Mary-
j/k

I'm sorry for the drama- but one day you will look back and smile- perhaps even laugh- for they will be working minimum wage and you will be rich and powerful.

Always look forward to that.

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

well you know now that you will always have a prom date should you want to go...because your friends will kick and pinch sam untill he asks you to go. poor myles laurel was really mean to you wasn't she.

but anyway after a while of just going "yah sure" your friends will begin to forget it...believe me it works.

(but then someone will remember and it will come back in a vicious cycle) Just get a real boyfriend and that should end it.

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Laurel said...

for the record i never pinched myles... though i might have kicked him. sorry if that hurt myles. and katie don't act like it wasn't what you wanted!

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

Ah...Prom was soooo entertaining!!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Myles said...

For the record, I was kicked in the shens and had alot of meaningful looks and a-hems! directed at me.

I miss high school drama (on and offstage). The drama here is either very serious or everyone is bored.

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home