stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ah, the power of stupid teachers..........

Have you ever had a teacher that realy *ticks* you off? I have one. We are anly about a month into school and already he has sent me to this stupid new thing called homework academy 4 times (and it's supposed to be for freshmen but they include freshmen level classes-it sucks!!) where if you didn't finish you homework, even if it's only 3 problems and you didn't finish it because you needed help, you stay after school in the cafeteria with a bunch of freshmen that didn't do their homework cause you didn't feel like it and there's only 3 teachers in there, so it takes forever to get their attention, and the only one who can help you is a comlete spazz (he used to be a math teacher) and he mumbles half the stuff so you can't hear him talking and goes through it so fast that you end up getting more confused. The next thing was that the first time I took this quiz, I got a 21/40, so I retook it and got a 30/40, and when he puts retaken test grades into the book, he puts the higher test grade in, he doesn't average them. Well, I got a grade sheet back, and the goddamn test was still written as 21/40, and he had already handed me the second test back, so last friday, I showed this to him, and he said "ok, I'll fix it this weekend." Well, thursday, he handed me a gradesheet that he had printed tuesday. Guess what, it still said 21/40!!!!! He had not handed me back the retake again, so when I told him this, he said to check for the test in the handback pile, and it was there, which means he should have regraded it........so I gave it to him for this weekend, and if he doesn't regrade it right this time, I'm gonna call mom from school to call him to to tell him that if he wants to live, he better start running, cause I'm gonna kill him. Also, I was sick with a cold about 2 weeks ago, so I missed school on that Friday. I went to school monday and asked him if there was anything that happened on that friday, and he told me that we had had a quiz, and that I would need to take it. Luckely that day, we had a home game and JV did not have to be there until 3:45, so I had til 3:30 to take the quiz, and I did, and I handed it to him. On the next grade sheet that we got, it said 0!!!!!!! I asked him about it and he said, hang on, I'll look for it. He didn't find it. He told me that that didn't mean that I didn't do it, and that the faster thing to do would be to just retake it, so I did and he's gonna grade it this weekend. And because of those 2 tests and one other (this one I'm not balming him for completely because I got the bad grade, but I could have caught up on it faster if I wasn't worried about those other two tests) I've been inelligable for the past week and havn't been able to play in the field hockey games. I am now elligable cause I made up everything, but still, I had to stay out of the games because he kept loosing my papers.

Please note that this teacher is realy nice, just a dumb ass piece of shit for a teacher.

Also sorry about all of the swearing mom, but I have a good reason to, so leave me alone.

Well, that's enough of my ranting,

Mary

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

But you're surviving!!!! Good luck with everything!!!

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Myles said...

I'm sorry Mary, but that's hilarious. Everyone's had a teacher like that at one point.

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Yes we all did....ah good times.

the best death threat though had to have come from laurel, which was "I just wanna stabb her and shove her in a closet!"

what made that funnier was that it came from laurel.

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home