stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

......a new post

Well, Cinderella is officialy Fri. 3/31/06 and Sat. 4/1/06........

I realy wanted to see Jen's play this weekend, but my practice schedual would not allow it.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........I am sooooooooooooooo sorry Jen!!!!!!!!

Friday (3/17) I got to see (almost) all of my 8th grade friends, which is good because mostly I've only cought glimpses of them or havn't seen them at all. I can't wait till next year, it's gonna be great!! We're gonna be soooooooo crazy!! It's gonna be fun!! Oh ya, the reason I saw them was because it was a 1/2 day, but I had to stay after for practice and on that day was the day that the 8th graders met with their HR teachers for high school and where they figured out all their classes, or at least the one's they got signed up for.......I can't wait till 'move up day' comes along

Everyone around me is getting sick, and I think I am getting a cold, which is bad because I cannot affored to get a cold.........tomorow I am singing a song from the play with my "sister" for some art group thing, and the play is in........hang on.........one week plus......well, 10 days of practicing left........I think, and that's counting today..........I think that's right , but you should probably check that.......

Being sick also reminds me of something else........I have not been sick once so far this school year and I have only had one tardy. That tardy came from one day when my alarm clock didn't go off, and because I usualy wake my self up, and dad and Stanley were in a hurry, and mom was out in the cottage until it was past time for me to leave, nobody knew that I was still in bed sleeping.......well, mom gave me the option to stay home when she came back, but I decided to go because I realy had to stay after for practice......but anyway, back to the origional topic.......being in school for that many days in a row has beaten all of my records, which weren't very long to start with. I know that posting it is probably going to jinx it, but I don't care, as long as it's AFTER the performances.

Also speaking of the performances, I got to learn how to waltz on Friday and we practiced some today. I thought it was easy, and I did know a bit, but if you've never done it/havn't done it in a while, it makes you stiff!! It started in my legs, but over the course of the weekend, it moved all the way up into my arms and to the bottem of my neck!

Wow I talk a lot!! Well, I guess that's all I have to talk about for now so I guess I'll see you all at some point in time

Mary

P.S. It's the first day of spring, so WHERE"S THE SPRING WEATHER??????

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

WOW! break a leg mary and I'll see you next friday.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks Katie

Today I did that thing where I had to sing one of the songs in the play and it went better than I thought, so far so good.

Mary

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

*knock's on wood*

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Jess-Beast said...

break a leg!

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home