stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Friday, December 08, 2006

I's was playin with stuff



After posting my previous post today, I decided to catch up were I left off on everybody ele's (it's been awhile) and I was looking at the seal-thing that Myles posted a LONG time ago and decided I wanted to make one!! So I made this one for my unofficial Year of the Cat Fanclub!! It didn't turn out the way I wanted......which I have no idea exactly what I wanted) but this is the closest that I could get to what I think I wanted..

Well, I guess I'm done now, so I'll see you later!!

Mary

P.S. I've made TWO posts on my blog today, so if you're reading this one, you probably haven't read the other one, and if you want to, that's ok.......if you don't, then there's nothing I can do about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Ok, I have no idea what I did........so...um....woops....

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home