stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about not posting since December, but I've been busy. I had practice every day after school until 5:00, then I had dinner, shower, hw, etc. and I just never had time to post, so I'm sorry to you all who were getting annoyed at my not writing everything sooner..........so anyway, the play.

I was completely surprised with the turnout. 500-some-odd people came to opening night! Over the coarse of all three performances, we raised $7,000 (and I don't know if that includes the $1,000 we made with concession stand)!!!!! I think that my favorite parts of the play were the big mess-ups. One example being when I was supposed to toss the "water" at Mike (our witch) at the end of the play, but the water was actualy a blue cloth, and this was my first time working with it......well anyway, when I went to toss it at Mike, instead of going up and forward a foot (he was on a platform), the cloth went at a 90-degree angle and out the huge window that we had.............that was sooooooooo funny, I almost died!!!!! There were also many other mistakes, but that was the first big one.................

Well anyway, I have to go now, the computer lab is about to close. Thanks to all the people who came to the play.................and............well................yeah

Mary

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess-Beast said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Hope everything else is good with you!

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

The Play was sooo good!!! And you made such a good Dorothy!!! YAY!

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home