stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I hate being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.........the title pretty much explains it. I found out today that I have the flu and pneumonia. I am not aloud of the house for the rest of the week...........which makes me mad because I've already been stuck in the house since Saturday..........and I'm already starting to go crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo bored!!!!!! Also, everybody in my household hates me because now they have to take meds so that they don't get the flu. I can't take them because I've had it for over 48 hours, so they wouldn't help at all, and dad doesn't have to take them cause he had a flu shot..............................................................again, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least some good news came to me today. I got Elk's Student of the Month, wich was a huge surprise when Stanley told me, but it was confirmed by one of my friends..........so at least I have that!!!!

Well, I have nothing else to write about.........so I'm gonna go find a book to entertain me. Hope to see you soon (hope to be well soon!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home