stuff, so there!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Going back..........

Well, summer is over, today is my last day of freedom....and I'm very sad. The begining of my summer was perfectly slow, but then right around the middle of it, it started speeding up and never slowed down!! Well, I'm ready for this school year I guess, but it's definatly going to be interesting....mostly because Paige is going to a different school, and she's been with me since 5th grade, so I'm going to be lost, but the thing that will make it more interesting is that 2 of my best friends are on speaking terms, and I'm caught in the middle. OH BOY!!!! Why does it feel like this always happens to me? Oh well, I'm not gonna let it get to me this year!!

This summer was pretty fun. I went to Laconia for a week with my grandmother and three of my cousins. It was a blast. I also went to a Red Sox game....we lost, but it was still fun!! D&D started up at the begining of the summer after a long break, you have no idea how happy I was for that. Now that it's the end of the summer, D&D is taking another break, but only for a month this time not like the torturous 3-4 months that it was last time, so I think I can handle it!! I also turned 16 this summer, that was fun, I spent the evening of my birthday in drivers ed taking tests, oh joy!! But then we went home hand had ice cream cake with ma, auntie kathy, and pa, so that made up for it.

Well anyway, I have stuff to do so I will talk to you later

Mary

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess-Beast said...

What about an update on certain *cough*relationshipstatus*cough*?

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Hey - breaks are good - especially librarian-mental-health type breaks =P. But you're right, one month off every three is a lot better than a 3-4 month break.

And you have Humans Vs. Zombies to look forward to!

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home